21-Day Barrier Spray Facts:
Mosquito Platoon Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier Spray is 100% Natural, 100% Organic
Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier is made up of 85% Plant Oils, and 15% ethyl lactate, surfactants and water.
Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier was approved for USDA BIOPREFERRED labeling.
EPA CLASSIFIED "MINIMUM RISK PESTICIDE"
Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier is a G.R.A.S. product by the EPA. (GRAS is an acronym for the phrase Generally Recognized As Safe for children and pets)
How Does our Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier Product Work so well?
Enviro-Spray Octopamine Blocker technology uses natural botanical compounds to provide fast, complete knockdown with residual control.
Unique Mode of Action:
Enviro-Spray Octopamine Blocker Technology provides fast knockdown and kill across a broad spectrum of flying and crawling insects. The essential oils that comprise the active ingredients in Enviro-Spray work by disrupting the neurotransmitter function in target insects. In invertebrates, with their simpler nervous systems, a multi-functional chemical known as octopamine handles many of these functions. By targeting octopamine receptors, these essential oils provide insecticidal activity with a much wider margin of safety than other products. Because vertebrates like birds, fish, dogs and people don’t have octopamine receptors; they are not affected by this unique mode of action.
The Advantages of Using a Biological Outdoor Bug Control Product:
Because Enviro-Spray is based on botanical actives and is a 25(b) minimum risk insecticide, it does not require a re-entry period, making it perfect for treating accounts with a lot of human activity such as playgrounds, schools, day care facilities, food preparation areas and outdoor eating areas.
Enviro-Spray is NOP (National Organic Program) compliant. This includes food processing facilities, restaurants, and retail establishments where organic produce is sold. This feature also makes Enviro-Spray the “Gold Standard” product for all Green Pest Management accounts.
No Aquatic Setback Requirements:
Enviro-Spray has no aquatic toxicity, therefore, applications may be made near or over open water.
This allows for the mitigation of spiders around boat docks and marinas. This also allows for thorough mosquito abatement treatments in areas where foliage runs adjacent to and over bodies of water. Enviro-Spray is used on and around boat docks and marinas to control spiders, flies, wasps and other flying insects.
Residential Outdoor Pest Control:
Our EPA Certified Organic Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier spray will effectively reduce or completely eliminate mosquito and tick activity in your residential outdoor area for
21 days or we offer our customers a 30 Day money back guarantee for the cost of the last spray or a free
re-spray to solve the problem.e Mosquito Platoon is confident that our Barrier Spray Plan will effectively reduce or completely eliminate mosquito activity in your residential outdoor area for 21 days; we offer to our customers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for the cost of the last spray application or a free re-spray application to solve the problem.
Turf and Lawn Pest Control:
Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier will treat your yard, lawn and garden naturally. Perfect for the control of Mosquitoes, Fleas, Ticks, Fly, Chiggers, No-See-Ums, Mites, Moths, Japanese Beetles, Scorpions, Carpet Beetles, Ants, Mole Crickets, Termites, Box Elder Bugs, Silver Fish, Roaches, Palmetto Bugs, Lice, Lawn Grubs and numerous other Non-Beneficial Insects. Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier provides the ultimate in control of GRUBS when applied to turf areas such as residential lawns, sod farms or golf courses.No late spring lawn treatment needed for grubs and cut worms.
Organic Vegetable Garden Control:
Organically controls: Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Beetles, Billbugs, Chinch bugs, Chiggers, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Grasshoppers, Hyperodes weevils (adults), Japanese beetles (adults), Lace bugs, Mealybugs, Mites, Mole crickets, Scale insects, Sod webworms, Tent caterpillars, Ticks, Whiteflies.
Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier provides the ultimate in control of GRUBS when applied to turf areas such as residential lawns, sod farms or golf courses experiencing. Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier is an excellent Rodent and Snake Repellent. Enviro-Spray 21-Day Barrier is considered a G.R.A.S. product by the EPA, GRAS is an acronym for the phrase Generally Recognized As Safe for children and pets.
Organic Ornamental Garden Control:
Enviro-Spray controls: Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Beetles, Billbugs, Chinch bugs, Chiggers, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Grasshoppers, weevils Japanese beetles Lace bugs, Mealybugs, Mites, Mole crickets, Scale insects, Sod webworms, Tent caterpillars, Ticks, Whiteflies on your woody or flowery garden plants.
Enviro-Spray is recommended for use in and around livestock, horses, cattle, swine and poultry to control controls: Bedbugs, Darkling beetles, (lesser meal worms), Flies (Deer, Face, House), Gnats, Stable Lice, Litter beetles, Maggots (fly larvae), Mites, Mosquitoes, Poultry lice, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps Spiders. Enviro-Spray can be directly applied to livestock for relief from flies and ticks when mixed with mineral oil and applied by low volume hand spray.
* Please note: 100% money back guarantee is not applicable to Enviro-spray Treatments
- Call in to 855-867-7729 from 8am to 6pm weekdays to speak to one of our customer service representatives.
- Mosquito Platoon will contact you by email or phone to schedule your 21-Day Barrier spray Application. An email or phone call reminder can be requested prior to an application.
- Our Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture (Bureau of Plants and Industry) and New Jersey Certified and Licensed, Certified Spray Technician will come to your location on the scheduled day (weather permitting).
- The Spray Technician will knock on your door as a courtesy to notify you of the application and make sure people and pets are removed from the area.
- The Spray Technician will inspect your property and may notify you of potential trouble spots where standing water will increase the breeding capacity of mosquitoes. In some instances Altosid insect growth regulator can be added to standing water that is not chlorinated, containing fish or not able to be tipped over. Altosid will prevent the mosquito larvae from changing into an adult mosquito. Link to Altosid: http://zoecon.com/familyofproducts.php?family=Altosid
- A 21-Day Barrier Spray application will be completed, usually in ½ hour or less.
- A courtesy notice of a completed spray application left at your front door.
- A Mosquito Platoon Service Representative may contact you to evaluate our service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.